About The Marriage Foundation
We help couples save their marriages, turning them into strong, loving, fulfilling relationships, using the proprietary system developed by our founder, Paul Friedman.
Founder & Methodology
The Marriage Foundation was founded by Paul Friedman, a successful divorce mediator who sought a way to help his clients who had given up on their marriages.
Paul discovered and systematized a new approach that allows couples not just regain their lost happiness, but make their marriage happier than it has ever been.
- We offer free marriage help to those who write us. We’re glad to share our common sense principles and provide you with suggestions to improve your marriage.
- Lessons For A Happy Marriage is Paul’s first book, which concisely lays out what a happy marriage is supposed to look like, and how to get yours there. This easy read is a good introduction to Paul’s system.
- Breaking The Cycle goes much more into depth on marriage than Lessons. We use it as a manual for our training program for marriage professionals.
- Our most effective offering is our Complete Marriage System, developed over 15 years through working one-on-one with clients. Join Paul as he teaches you his system through this online video course.
- A limited number of slots are available for a phone or skype call with Paul. These should rarely be needed for students using the courses, but can be helpful in some situtations.
Your generous tax deductible donations support our financial assistance program for those in need. Please consider donating.
The Marriage Foundation is a non-religious, non-profit organization that has been helping couples since 2003, serving clients in 27 countries. In 2009, TMF was formally incorporated as a 501(c)(3) organization, headquartered in San Diego, California.