About The Marriage Foundation
We help couples save their marriages, turning them into strong, loving, fulfilling relationships, using the proprietary system developed by our founder, Paul Friedman.
Founder & Methodology
The Marriage Foundation was founded by Paul Friedman, a successful divorce mediator who sought a way to help his clients who had given up on their marriages.
Paul discovered and systematized a new approach that allows couples not just to regain their lost happiness, but make their marriage happier than it has ever been.
- We offer free marriage help to those who write us. We’re glad to share our common-sense principles and provide you with suggestions to improve your marriage.
- Lessons For A Happy Marriage is Paul’s first book, which concisely lays out what a happy marriage is supposed to look like, and how to get yours there. This easy read is a good introduction to Paul’s system.
- Breaking The Cycle goes much more into depth on marriage than Lessons. We use it as a manual for our training program for marriage professionals.
- Our most effective offering is our Complete Marriage System, developed over 15 years through working one-on-one with clients. Join Paul as he teaches you his system through this online video course.
- A limited number of slots are available for a phone or skype call with Paul. These should rarely be needed for students using the courses, but can be helpful in some situations.
Your generous tax-deductible donations support our assisting marriages in need. Please consider donating.
The Marriage Foundation is a non-religious, non-profit organization that has been helping couples since 2003, serving clients in over 45 countries. In 2009, TMF was formally incorporated as a 501(c)(3) organization, headquartered in San Diego, California.