“How am I going to save my marriage? I’ve tried everything this past year then this morning I discovered…..”
Your marriage is not over!
Some women think it’s chauvinistic to suggest a woman can lead the way to heal her marriage, (we get occasional complaints), but that’s nonsense. With the right guidance you, all on your own, can heal your marriage and family.
You can turn your marriage around, all by yourself, with the right tools
“By yourself” doesn’t mean you have to be the only one who works on building the connection. It only means you are taking the lead. And, this approach works, better than any other!
IT’S A BAD IDEA TO GIVE UP WHEN YOU DON’T HAVE TO
When I spoke at the largest women’s divorce help seminar in the country, women who came for divorce help were thrilled to learn they could still possibly heal things; many succeeded; with my help.
Some women think you can’t get over being mad, or it’s not possible to forgive. Others think “he won’t change“.
But you CAN change, and so can your husband. Not through discipline, coercion, or moral obligation, which is what most women try, only to discover it makes things much worse. But men will change, just as you do, when they “see it for themselves”.
This is not false encouragement. I created new, special techniques that work. The old ways turn you into either a victim, a nag, or worse. We want you to preserve your dignity, and your family.
Some women think both people have to work work on their marriage; together. It sounds right. But it’s not true!
Women are naturally collaborative. Women work together in ways that build consensus and unity in vision. It’s what they do, so they think it’s how men operate too. But that is not how men do things.
Men are more “simple’. Like, “tell me what I have to do, and I’ll do it”. They don’t think, feel, or act the way women do. A man will ask you to hold something while he works on it, but that’s the extent of “working together”. It’s a handicap men have.
Unless you ‘work around’ this decidedly male trait, you will feel slighted, neglected, or ‘shut out’ of his life.
Marriage is the ultimate together thing, but still comprised of two individuals
By your individual efforts alone, you can re-create your marriage
Rampant imagination and fear is crippling
Fear is one of the common reasons people wait so long. But it’s not too late. Now is the time to act to change things for the better.
To save your marriage, all you need do is put one foot in front of the other. You just need to know where to step!
You have to be realistic, of course. Stop what you have been doing that you know, and learn, you should stop.
- Current “usual” (both of you) behaviors brought your marriage to this juncture. The rule of thumb is “if you want to get out of a hole you dug yourself into, STOP DIGGING. Stop the destructive behaviors.
- Neither of your “thinking”, has been “marriage oriented”. Women lead the way in areas of intimacy, communication, and marital cohesion. Forget “sharing the load”. Expectations of “fairness” will undermine your giving it your all. You need to give it your all! He WILL come around.
- Continuing as you are will continue to hurt your marriage. Repeating the same actions and thinking will not bring different or better results. You need to change. It’s fine for you to lead the way.
- You can heal your marriage individually, and succeed. I explain “why” it works when the wife decides and makes the effort without her husband doing a darn thing, for now. But overcoming your doubt is easier when you use my course.
- What you need to know cannot be picked up in articles or “invented” by you. If you knew what to do you wouldn’t need our help, and your marriage would be fine. You need our help!
There are only two of you, so when only one of you changes (permanently), the other reacts differently, (it’s common sense) and your marriage changes. It’s cause and effect.
Our course provides the ultimate approach for your situation because it is guaranteed to work and you can try it for free. Your husband will come around. They almost always do. See our reviews and testimonials!
You can completely turn your marriage around alone
Some ladies are skeptical, and it’s understandable because of all the nonsense put out there as “marriage knowledge”. Logic AND our results, proves you can do this without your husband even knowing you have taken it on.
Waiting for your husband to get on board makes things much worse, and your marriage will go downhill even faster. Momentum means things moving in a direction continue to accelerate. Isn’t it time to shift??
Marital happiness depends upon what I call the “underlying dynamics” of marriage. They include
- A clear vision of what marriage is, and isn’t
- Simple adherence to the “laws” of marriage…”laws” govern everything
- Practical techniques for controlling one’s own mind, including emotions, anger, fear, etc.
- Practical and useful techniques of communication
When the above is fulfilled, and it does not have to be fulfilled perfectly, marital happiness is inevitable, and marriage decline becomes impossible.
The way to think about the underlying dynamics is like the soil a plant is in. In healthy soil a plant thrives, even when attacked by bugs, viruses, and other threats. The first step to heal the plant is fix the soil. Fixing the underlying dynamics of your marriage is your first step!
Also, you need to
- Calm down the mind, and
- Gain inward control over the mind…this is our specialty!
I was a divorce mediator who became a marriage saver. I have seen it all. Now I can help with pretty much anything in marriage with the scientific system I created, which is based on universal principles and biological considerations. It absolutely works!
I had to create our program from scratch because when I was exposed to Western psychological approaches I was struck by it’s ineffectiveness. What I have works and you will see it working almost within hours.
Our course and counseling combo is guaranteed
Our course, (which is 40 online videos), and the email counseling, come together. Our counselors are here when you need them. I trained them. I make certain they keep you progressing. You have everything to gain, and nothing to lose!
Aren’t you ready for a great marriage?
It’s okay if you are not quite ready, and it’s okay to keep looking around. Of course!
In the meantime, you may want to read one of my books. My books are not gimmicky. Both of them were written to convey everything anyone needs to know about marriage. But they won’t “guide” you the way the system does. The system is better because it’s faster and simpler.
The gender specific specific courses are directive. Each gender has a different course. When your husband is interested (they almost always want to because of the changes their wife is making) his course will be geared for men.
Usable advice for right now
These few points will slow down the plunge. At the very least it may stop you from doing much more harm.
- If “something” happened that really brought this to a head, like you found text messages, or discovered him cheating, or the like;
Do NOT Confront HIM!
The downsides are numerous, and there are no upsides; none!
Please, write to our counselors if you need to understand better. It is free for you to write to us.
- Don’t speak about your marriage problems with others; not parents, friends, clergy, counselors (especially a “marriage” counselor), or anyone else. You CAN, and should, speak with God of course… but that’s it.
- Protect yourself if you have to. If your husband beats you, it’s not okay to hang around. If he beats the kids, same thing. If he is spending all your money, you have to be practical. If he is having sex with others you need to use protection, or cut him off. But don’t be foolish.
- Don’t give up! I know it’s hard to go through what you are facing, but giving up ends all opportunity for future happiness.
Take what’s happening as a “wake-up call”
You can shift everything. But don’t think you know how, or what you should do going forward; you will fail if you think you know more than we do.
Marriage is essentially a joining of two souls. That means there is a bridge between your hearts. If only one of you sincerely builds the bridge between your souls then both of you will enjoy the sweet benefits.
It would be wise to review our offerings here, which will prompt you to sign up for our unique 5 day free trial.
If you would like to go directly to the sign up page for the 5 day free trial, which includes the payment plans which kick in after the trial you can go to the sign up page here.
Please be sure to leave a comment, and like our page with others who may need marriage help. If you would like to get more information, or marriage help with a particular need, you can reach us here.